Me
Glennard Teo
Male
06-11-1992
CTG 123
SG 16
Aydan House
Floorball Reject
Manchester United Supporter
Past Schools
Unity Primary 1N (1999)
South View Primary 2K 3K 4K 5J 6J (2000-2004)
Ang Mo Kio Secondary 1/2 2/2 3/1 4/1 (2005-2008)
Yishun Junior College 123 (2009)
Likes
Breaks
Soccer
PSP
Computer
Watching Movies
Anything Fun
In the morning, Me, Jon, Ash, Keith, Jervy, Rachel and Regina went to Macdonalds. We were almost late for school. Today I Lectures in the morning. During General Paper, the teachers talk about Batman and the Impact it has on the society and how Batman has evolved from the 1960 until today. After school I had floorball practice. I did not have to do a lot of physical workout. Most of the practise, we just dribble the ball and played 2 matches. I also got a new timetable. I am in SG16. WTF, I dunno anyone in SG16. 1 week only have 1 PE lesson, so unfair. Tomorrow I have to attend lesson with my new group. GG..... 10 more days to Bintan.